H & G Metal Works is providing the highest level of service excellence in the field of Engineering Design, Pipe Fitting, Mechanical installation, Steel Fabrication and Erection through our professional team in order to exceed the expectation of our client base, thus fostering long-term working relationships.
Providing the highest level of service excellence in the field of Engineering Design, Pipe Fitting, Mechanical installation, Steel Fabrication and Erection through our professional team in order to exceed the expectation of our client base, thus fostering long-term working relationships.
• To be a major Service Provider sought after for its quality, and focused solutions.
• To establish a long-term relationship with its customers, built on trust, while focusing on
enhancing productivity, increasing efficiency and boosting productivity.
Our objectives are to:
• Deliver services on time and to the required quality standards.
• Grow business through excellent service delivery.
• Comply with all Safety Acts and Regulations.
Our values are
• Integrity • Accountability • Respect • Care
At present, the company consists of a high production unit, equipped with modern machinery and a team of talented employees, who work hard to deliver the best quality outputs in accordance with each customer’s specification and requirements..
• CUSTOMER SERVICE:
H&G Metal Works is committed to safe and responsible project management, working diligently to ensure regulatory compliance and
protecting the public’s health and natural resources.
• FABRICATION, CONSTRUCTION AND ERECTION:
H&G Metal Works steel construction is done in a safe and cost-effective manner.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
Our focus on total quality project management ensures complete client satisfaction.
• SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT:
Our safety plan and policy are aimed at creating a safe environment for all our employees and community.
Our safety, Health and Environmental Management System is aimed at eliminating:
• Personal injuries
• Property damage and wastage
• Occupational health hazards
• Fires and explosions
• Unplanned interruptions
• Risks to people, equipment, materials and the environment